Please join us at the Louis Robidoux Parkland and Pecan Grove for our annual Fall Festival! At 12 PM we'll begin welcoming visitors to the event, where community organizations will be staffing booths and distributing resources. We'll have activities and games for kids, guided nature walks, and opportunities to sign up for volunteer days. Free food is available on a first come, first serve basis while supplies last! We hope to see you there!
Come out and meet a variety of partners, including those active at LRPPG and those doing other programs to support conservation and education in our community! Stop by the booths for information, give-aways, and fall-themed activities for kids! Click the logos to learn more.
Want to join our booth lineup? Interested organizations click here!
What to Expect
- Take a nature walk: Join LRPPG partner staff for a tour of our native garden and new trails.
- Explore educational activities: Let the kids interact and learn at our Kids Corner, or sit in for an educational demo from staff!
- Learn something new at a mini workshop: We will have short workshop sessions so you can take something new home!
- Visit our partner booths: Hear from other environmental organizations in the area
- Eat! Free food and Kona Ice while supplies last!